If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
There are those who had relationships with a great person who turned out to be different character in the end.
Some keep holding on to an image of the past and raised so many questions and find it hard to get through.
In the end it’s always good to hear what other folks have to say about it and help you in recovering from hurt feelings.
One break-up causes hurt feelings and devastation. Healing is not an overnight process. Either to continue or end the suffering.
Men really make it easier to recover than women. Well, what happens to most women is that they spend much of their mental energy into their feelings, that is why.
It is not easy to let go of some things that we have come to love. It is painful to think that some good moments has to end.
I think some good things just do not last and what we can do is to move on. It takes time to do this. It is necessary to grieve…Everybody has been there. But it is not the place you want to be for the rest of your life.
Time heals all wounds. It is necessary to grieve as it is a part of the healing process.
Here are some ways in recovering fromhurt feelings :
-You must allow yourself to go through all the stages of grieving. whether you like it or not but you will see yourself in disbelief, depression, bargaining, resolve and anger.
– It is helpful to express anger. It is a positive force. Through this, you will be able to realize your self-worth and self-esteem.
– It helps if you go out with your friends. They can provide you with attention and love. Drink but not too much.
– The fastest way to recover is to find way to stop thinking about the other person. It will lead you to revenge and you might do this to other people or to your next relationship.
– It is important to forgive yourself and forgive the person who has hurt you. You deserve to be free and be healed. By doing so you will have a peace of mind and it will help you recover fast.
– Keep busy. The last thing you want to do is to stay in your room and recall all the memories youv’e had with your ex. It will just become even more painful.
– Avoid jumping into another relationship. This is not helpful. Things will just repeat all over again.
– Think of what were you before they came into your life and your goals as well. Move on and learn from your past.
All these can help you in recovering from hurt feelings. Just enjoy and live life to the fullest.